SupportHow do I connect to a wired ethernet network?
Connecting via an Ethernet cable allows you to have a more stable and reliable internet connection, compared to WiFi. All you need is an Ethernet cable and a computer with an Ethernet port!
- Connect your Ethernet cable to the yellow LAN port on your modem
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your computer or laptop
- Ensure that the Ethernet light is green and flashing next to the port you have used, on your modem
- Open your browser and confirm that you can load a webpage such as Centraltelecoms.com.au
If you don't see any lights flashing
- Turn your modem off
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from your modem and plug it into a different yellow port on your modem
- Turn your modem back on and wait for it to finish powering up.
- Check that the Ethernet light next to the port you have used is green.
Still having trouble?
Call us at 1300 677 406 or send our team a message using the button below.
Connect your business to Australia's highest-rated regional Telco
Providing regional Australian small and medium businesses with access to quality high-speed internet.
Business PHone solutions
Say goodbye to landline phones with our cloud based phone solutions; powered and run solely through the internet!
Compliment your business savings with our affordable mobile plans.