SupportHow do I connect to WiFi?
A wireless network allows you the freedom to jump online from anywhere within the premises!
- Select the Network or WiFi icon in the notification area
- You'll see a list of networks in a pop up screen on your monitor. Choose the one you want to connect to, and select connect.
- Type in the security key or password when requested. You can often find your password or security key on the bottom of your modem.
- Select the WiFi icon in the notification area. If your WiFi is turned off, click the icon then select Turn WiFi On.
- You'll see a list of networks in the drop down menu. Click the one you want to connect to.
- Type in the security key or password when requested and click join. You can often find your password or security key on the bottom of your modem.
Still having trouble?
Call us at 1300 677 406 or send our team a message using the button below.
Connect your business to Australia's highest-rated regional Telco
Providing regional Australian small and medium businesses with access to quality high-speed internet.
Business PHone solutions
Say goodbye to landline phones with our cloud based phone solutions; powered and run solely through the internet!
Compliment your business savings with our affordable mobile plans.