Website Central Telecoms
Real people, real support, real locals
Central Telecoms is a fast-growing NBN service provider to businesses in regional Australia. We pride ourselves on being an honest and ethical alternative to the big telco’s, providing our prospects and customers with a straightforward way of dealing with their telecoms supplier.
The rapid growth of our company pivots around our ability to support our sales team with timely and accurate information, as well as responding in a timely and professional manner to customer enquiries.
You will work within our help desk support team and will be working directly with one of the co-founders of the business, so full support, knowledge and training is absolutely guaranteed.
What can you expect?
Be yourself in an open and transparent culture that’s focused on achieving great results while supporting each other and having fun along the way. Work in a collaborative team environment where we share opportunities, experience and knowledge to help us all achieve even more.
- We offer a great company culture that you can be a part of where your opinions, goals and expectations will be respected and celebrated.
- Unlimited Career Development & Potential for Growth
- Weekly spare time to have the perfect work/life balance
- Join the front line of our business supporting our customers’ enquiries and support functions
About the Role
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through frequent order status updates and friendly communication during service delivery
- Monitor the progress of all orders and provide updates to sales staff and customers alike in a timely manner
- Respond to customer requests and provide clear instructions to sales staff on expectations
- Write and respond to emails and interact on the phone in appropriately professional language
- Provide great customer service on inbound/outbound calls and via email
- Make basic updates on the Cloud PBX from customer enquiries
- Perform administration tasks as required
- Provide feedback on how we can improve our administrative processes to improve our business, and constantly improve our customer satisfaction
- Provision new Telco services, using simple to use online platforms
- Document customer interactions CRM system
Technical knowledge can be taught but to succeed in this role, you need to:
- Be super organised
- Have a willingness to learn and be confident with technology
- Great organisational and priority management skills
- Your experience must include proven customer service skills, a great phone manner and excellent written communication skills
- Strong writing and computer skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work as part of a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com