Website Central Telecoms
The Network of Choice for Regional Businesses
- Work with a motivated team to provide industry leading customer service
- Work directly with the Co-Founders to develop quality processes
- Be empowered to make your mark and develop your career
Boredom is something you will never experience in your role (we guarantee it), you’ll be driving our brand forward with full support from the directors and management team.
Central Telecoms is a fast growing NBN service provider to businesses in regional Australia. We pride ourselves on being an honest and ethical alternative to the big telco’s, providing our prospects and customers with a straightforward way of dealing with their telecommunication supplier.
The rapid growth of our company pivots around our ability to support our sales team and Customers with timely and accurate information, as well as responding in a timely and professional manner to customer enquiries.
- Be yourself in an open and transparent culture that’s focused on achieving great results while supporting each other and having fun along the way.
- A great company culture that you can be a part of where your opinions, goals and expectations will be respected and celebrated.
- Unlimited Career Development & Potential for Growth
- A collaborative team environment where we share opportunities, experience and knowledge to help us all achieve even more.
About the Role:
Due to our mission for excellence and fast-growing customer base, we are now looking to expand our team. In this role you will be working closely alongside our Head of Finance, being the first point of contact for our valued customers. The role will include assisting customers with any billing enquiries, offering solutions and providing information on invoices and services. This role is quite diverse and will also require you to be proficient in all administration and data entry duties associated with this role.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in data entry and reporting.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and reconciliation processes
- Be self-motivated, reliable and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Good work ethic and positive attitude
- Medium to advanced Excel skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to deliver quality work in agreed time frames
- Provide great customer service on inbound/outbound calls and via email
For immediate consideration, please call us at 1300 677 406 and ask to speak with Sammy regarding the role, or you may apply with a cover letter telling us why you should be considered for the role and a brief CV with emphasis on your previous experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org