Phone systems should be easy, right? The plans, pricing and features can be a bit confusing, but this article should help you understand how our phone systems can provide excellent customer service and make it super simple for your staff.Here’s how our phone system will help you to improve your levels of customer service in the following ways…
- Message on hold: Upload your own music or messages and make being on hold interesting for your callers.
- Call recording: Record individual calls or set to record all calls by default. Perfect for audio contracts and agreements.
- Virtual reception: Direct your callers easily through your Auto-Attendant or Virtual Receptionist.
- Voicemail to email: Get your voicemails sent directly to your email so you can pick up on any device, any time.
- Simultaneous ring: When you receive a call your work phone, mobile and home phone can all ring simultaneously.
- Call queuing: Route your callers to a call queue until an agent is free to take their call.
- Caller privacy: Choose whether to make anonymous calls by blocking or replacing your own Caller ID.
- Presence: Enable your line(s) so that others can monitor your line status for availability.