How to connect
1. Connect your Ethernet cable to the yellow LAN port on your modem
2. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your computer or laptop
3. Ensure that the Ethernet light is green and flashing next to the port you have used, on your modem
4. Open your browser and confirm that you can load a webpage such as centraltelecoms.com.au
1. If you don’t see any lights flashing, turn your modem off
2. Unplug the Ethernet cable from your modem and plug it into a different yellow port on your modem
3. Turn your modem back on and wait for it to finish powering up.
4. Check that the Ethernet light next to the port you have used is green.