March 31, 2021
Connecting via an Ethernet cable allows you to have a more stable and reliable internet connection, compared to WiFi. All you need is an Ethernet cable and a computer with an Ethernet port!
1. Connect your Ethernet cable to the yellow LAN port on your modem
2. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your computer or laptop
3. Ensure that the Ethernet light is green and flashing next to the port you have used, on your modem
4. Open your browser and confirm that you can load a webpage such as centraltelecoms.com.au
1. If you don’t see any lights flashing, turn your modem off
2. Unplug the Ethernet cable from your modem and plug it into a different yellow port on your modem
3. Turn your modem back on and wait for it to finish powering up.
4. Check that the Ethernet light next to the port you have used is green.
Click "Support" at the bottom of the page to log a ticket.
May 01, 2022
With more and more people working from home, propelled by the pandemic, and predicted to stay as an evolved way of working life, businesses are kitting out with cost-effective and smart technology to enhance efficiencies. Cue the softphone.
March 16, 2022
For business, poor WiFi means reduced productivity, staff complaints, and waiting customers. At home, weak WiFi can lead to frustration, havoc, and wasted time.